THE GALLERY IS CURRENTLY OPEN IN A LIMITED CAPACITY.
With the continued potential risk of the COVID virus, we have updated our policies to ensure everyone's safety.
These policies include, but are not limited to:
1) PROOF OF UP-TO-DATE COVID VACCINATION & BOOSTER IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO THE GALLERY.
2) Limited capacity in the gallery. Entry will be dependent upon how many people are currently in our spaces in order to allow for social distancing.
3) New and clean masks are required and must be properly worn, covering nose and mouth, at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4) The customer entrance to the gallery and exhibition spaces is only through the doors on Ventura Blvd.
5) Hand sanitizer will be available at entry to all galleries.
6) Social distancing will be encourage with a standard of six feet between yourself and anyone who is not in your party.
7) No food or drink allowed on the premises.
8) Public restrooms are not available.
9) On the day of your reservation, if you or anyone you have had contact with is experiencing symptoms (fever, cough, loss of taste, headaches, shortness of breath, etc), or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please plan your visit for another day.
10) Van Eaton Galleries reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not in compliance with our safety policies outlined above and provided at the time of entry, or for any reason deemed necessary by our team.
11) If you are unable to receive the vaccination, curbside pickup is available during our regular operating hours. After we have confirmed your order is ready and available for pickup, please let us know when you plan to stop in for your order. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to see you soon.
Van Eaton Galleries