Disneyland's Mineral Hall was located in Frontierland from 1956 to 1963. This unusual ceramic burro bank was sold as a souvenir in the Hall, and still retains the Disneyland Mineral Hall sticker. The bank measures 5.5"x3"x6" and has a removable head and a lock with two keys. The bank is in excellent condition with light wear. The Disneyland sticker has some pieces missing, but still presents well.